Posted on: 06/08/2021 (7 months, 2 weeks ago)Full-Time
The Security officer is a highly visible position and one which requires impeccable attention to details and awareness. Responsible for the security and safety of OKCGCC's property, employees and members safekeeping through keen observation, communication and proper reporting. It is a position that requires a person of unquestionable professionalism, integrity and loyalty.
Responsibilities, Essential Functions, Relationships and Operational Expectation:
- Responsible for all facets of the Club’s Security and Safety
- Occasionally interacts with members
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Previous experience a plus.
- Ensure that emergency policies and procedures are in place and being consistently followed
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Transport injured persons if necessary to emergency facility
- Friendly and outgoing personality is a must
- A strong working knowledge of workplace safety concepts.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, efficient in time management and decision-making.
- Interaction with members and guests occasionally
- Ability to operate radio, telephone equipment and/or alarm monitors
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must possess a burning desire and commitment for continuous improvement.
- Must be knowledgeable with Computers and Microsoft products
- Proven to adhere to all privacy standards set forth by the Club and understand the importance of Membership confidential information as well as understanding the discussions of employee related information is forbidden to be discussed with Members or peers with the exception of their up-line of management.
- Physical Requirements:
Must be able to sit or stand for more 50% of the time and for consecutive work days. This will occur on an average day.
Must be able to lift, push or pull over fifty (50) pounds occasionally.
Will be expected to work on a level floor 70% of the time. The use of stairs/steps, some unleveled terrain and obstacles on floor could cause an obstruction to level walking.
Must be able to deal with the harsh elements of the weather at times; cold, hot and rainy
OKCGCC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time